NALCP is a retail tier organization. NALCP has two membership options (1) Members and (2) Associate Members. This page provides a description of each class of membership, information on benefits and pricing, and a form to request a membership application.
NALCP Members are licensing and compliance professionals representing various companies that engage in retail alcohol sales and service. Member companies include restaurants, entertainment venues, hotels, grocery stores, pharmacies, online retailers, convenience stores, and other retail tier businesses. Members must hold at least one (1) on and/or off premises retail liquor license. Members receive year-round access to the NALCP Member Forum with an unlimited number of subscribers and access to the NALCP Annual Conference. In general, companies engaging in the manufacturing or distribution of alcohol do not qualify for Membership. All Membership applications are reviewed and approved at the sole discretion of the NALCP Board of Directors.
NALCP Associate Members include any law firm, consultant, agency, association, vendor, software company, or other service provider that supports the retail tier. Associate Members receive year-round access to the NALCP Associate Member Forum with an unlimited number of subscribers . Associate Members also receive access to the NALCP Annual Conference and may register up to three (3) attendees. Each Associate Member will have advertising and conference sponsorship opportunities, as well as directory listings on the website and annual directory (printed and digital). In general, companies engaging in the manufacturing or distribution of alcohol do not qualify for Associate Membership. All Associate Membership applications are reviewed and approved at the sole discretion of the NALCP Board of Directors.
- Access to the NALCP Member Forum
- Industry updates
- Educational and professional development opportunities
- Published industry-related content and webinars
- Networking and peer-to-peer mentoring
- Opportunities to join NALCP committees
- Directory of all Members and Associate Members
- Industry job postings
- Waived registration fees for NALCP Annual Conference
- Participation and voting rights in NALCP Business Meetings
- Access to the NALCP Associate Member Forum
- Networking and business development opportunities
- Speaking and publishing opportunities
- Business listing on NALCP website and annual directory
- Access to the NALCP Annual Conference
- Conference sponsorship and advertising opportunities